If you’re tempted to save a few dollars by trading down to a lower quality interior paint, it’s important to know what you’re giving up in the process. Here are 12 reasons top quality 100% acrylic latex interior paints are worth the money:
- Better adhesion: The superior “binder” in these paints helps them grip any surface.
- Better hiding capability: Top quality paints can often conceal the color below in fewer coats, saving the time and money needed to apply additional coats of paint.
- Better spatter resistance: These paints are less likely to throw off flecks of paint while you’re applying them.
- Better flow and leveling: Top quality paints go on evenly; brush and roller marks tend to flow out and become unnoticeable.
- Better touch-up: If you have to touch up your paint job at a later date, it won’t be noticeable when using a top quality paint.
- Better stain resistance: These paints tend to keep dirt and grime from sinking in, making for easy cleaning.
- Better scrub resistance: Even if you have to scrub hard to remove a stubborn stain, top quality paint is tough enough to take the scrubbing without damaging the surface of the paint.
- Better burnish resistance: Lower quality paints get shiny when they’re scrubbed; top quality paints have less of a tendency to do so.
- Better block resistance: Ever notice how it’s hard to open a window after it’s been painted? Top quality paints are less susceptible to sticking.
- Better print resistance: Windowsills and other face-up surfaces can be imprinted when objects are placed on them. When painting horizontal surfaces, use of a top quality paint in an eggshell (rather than a glossier) sheen will minimize this problem.
- Better mildew resistance: If you don’t like mildew, don’t compromise on paint quality.
- Better fade resistance: You’ll probably sweat bullets choosing just the right paint color. Make sure your color lasts by using a fade-resistant top quality 100% acrylic latex interior paint.
Call Listol Painting, Inc. today for all your painting needs 928-899-6252.
We are happy to use whatever paint product you like but highly recommend using a fade-resistant top quality 100% acrylic latex paint for all your painting projects. We offer free estimates and 100% quality assurance